Where Demons Fear to Tread

Where Demons Fear to Tread - Stephanie Chong Debut author, Stephaine Chong, has given us a fresh take on angels vs. demons in Where Demons Fear to Tread. Serena is a new guardian angel who meets Julian. The attraction is immediate. There is one catch...Julian is an archedemon. As Serena fights her growing attraction for Julian, she begins to see that there may be a good side hidden within him. Is redemption possible for him or will Serena become a fallen angel by falling for Julian? I really liked their love story. It was slow and they take their time getting to know each other. Julian starts out wanting to corrupt her, but her angelic and peaceful ways slowly work their way into his heart. Their love scenes are pretty steamy and well written.

There is so much more packed into this story. I'm talking demons, evil and betrayal. The other characters are well written and tie into the story well. The demons are temptation at its best and I'm not sure I would be able to resist them. The ending was satisfying, but it leaves a lot of room for more story. I look forward to the next one in the series. I hope Meredith and Arielle get their own stories. Ms. Chong has a bright future and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.