Small Town Christmas

Small Town Christmas - Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay, Katie Lane Gave it 3 stars because of the first story. The other 2 were probably about a 2.

Small Town Christmas is a short, sweet anthology with stories to get you in the mood for Christmas. Of the 3 stories, I liked Kissing Santa Claus the best. It was the only one where I felt the couple really felt anything for each other. There was enough back story between the 2 to feel their HEA. The other 2 stories were so-so.

I'll Be Home for Christmas, was just a little unbelievable. Stranger shows up in the town and is invited to stay with the ex-girlfriend of his best friend who was killed in action. Instant love and a HEA? Nah didn't buy it. I felt it ended too soon and it needed more development between the characters. I didn't like their HEA.

The last one, O Little Town of Bramble, was just too fast. I never felt the connection between the 2 characters. There was discussion of a long time crush on both parts, but I never felt the connection between the 2 characters. I also thought Ethan's parents were a bit cruel to their son toward the end.

Anyway, it's a quick read, something to fill the time while you are waiting for Santa to arrive.