Ever After

Ever After - Justine Eyre, Nora Roberts Ever After was originally published in the anthology, Once Upon a Star, which features novellas by Nora Roberts, Jill Gregory, Ruth Ryan Langan, and Marianne Willman. It was recently released on audiobook. There are only 3 discs so it is a really fast listen. It was a nice little story about fate and destiny with a bit of a supernatural twist thrown in to the mix. Elaine seems to be good at nothing, yet in her search for finding a place to fit in, she gains a ton of knowledge about a lot of things. She just needed someone to point this out to her. This is where Connall comes in. He has hidden himself away on his family's island trying to ignore his destiny. I'm not sure I bought into Elaine falling in love with Connall after like 5 minutes. I believed Connell's reluctance to buy into fate a bit more.Still, I liked them together and was rooting for them in the end. If you are looking for something light and easy to listen to on your ride into work, try this one out.