Murder Takes Time

Murder Takes Time - Giacomo Giammatteo Murder Takes time is the debut offering by author Giacomo Giammatteo. I have to say that for a first time author, he has a hit on his hands. I'm not usually a "mob" story reader. But I really liked this book. From the first chapter, I was hooked. The plot was well thought out and intriguing. It definitely had me guessing.

The story alternates between the present and the past. For Frankie, the past holds the key to the present. He is hunting a killer who he is convinced is someone from his past. Clues are being left for him by the killer. The murders are very brutal. He struggles with the question of what he will do if he is right. Can he do the right thing, or will promises made as a child tear him apart? The story in the past is a harsh look at what it was like to grow up into the mob world. It was sad to see the boys grow up way too fast. I don't want to give away too much of the plot because it would ruin the book.

I definitely recommend this book! Mr. Giammatteo has a bright future ahead of him and I look forward to seeing what he comes up with in the future!