The Notorious Lady Anne

The Notorious Lady Anne - Sharon Cullen Doesn't everyone love a good pirate tale? Imagine a dashingly handsome pirate and a beautiful, dark haired beauty held captive on his ship. A tale filled with adventure, treasure and love on the high seas. Well, The Notorious Lady Anne certainly has adventure, treasure and love on the high seas. But, in an interesting twist, it contains a beautiful pirate and her handsome captive.

Emmaline has taken on the persona of the pirate, Lady Anne, in order to seek revenge on the owner of Blackwell shipping. Nicholas Addison has been hired to command a ship in order to try and find out who keeps attacking their ships. I really liked this twist in the story. You don't often see a role reversal like this one. I loved Emmaline and Nicholas together. They are a perfect match for each other, they just don't see it at first. One of my favorite parts was the way Nicholas gets Emmaline to marry him.

The story is well written with a couple of great twists and lots of adventure. I definitely recommend picking up this Loveswept offering. I haven't had the pleasure of reading any of Ms. Cullen's other books, but I know I'll be keeping my eye out for them.