The Practice Proposal

The Practice Proposal - Tracy March The Practice Proposal is a very sweet romance. I was able to read it in just about one sitting. I really enjoyed the book. Cole and Liza knew each other as teenagers and were friends of a sort. Years later, Liza wins a charity auction that involves a date with Cole. Cole is now a famous baseball player who needs to spruce up his image. Both of them go into the relationship with ulterior motives, but cupid has other ideas. I loved watching them fall for each other. I also loved how Cole took things slow and allowed Liza the time to let go of her grief for her deceased fiance.

While Cole is a baseball player, it wasn't too heavy on baseball talk, so should be enjoyable for anyone. It was also a fairly clean romance. The story holds a couple of surprises that I definitely didn't see coming. I love when that happens! The other characters in the book were a lot of fun. I'm hoping that Paige gets her own story at some point. Maybe Cole has a baseball friend who needs a lady to love? Entangled Press has another great author on their hands and I look forward to reading more from Ms. March!