Bite Me, Your Grace

Bite Me, Your Grace - Brooklyn Ann Bite Me, your Grace is the debut offering from Brooklyn Ann. As you can guess from the title, the book is a paranormal romance involving vampires. The book was a very quick read and very engaging. I liked the world that the author is building with this series. What I especially enjoyed was the way the author wove in historical literary figures into the book.

Ian and Angelica were a great match. I loved Angelica and her willingness to be her own person, despite the rules of society. The more I read about that time, the less I think I could survive it. It seems stifling. The love story was nice. I have to admit that I was glad the "falling out" between the lovers was not dragged out for too long. Having the H & H be at odds for too long can get tedious.

Bite Me, Your Grace is a good and well-written first book. The ending acts as a set up for the next book. I look forward to reading more about this world in One Bite Per Night which comes out later this year..