Wait for You

Wait for You  - J. Lynn I have read a lot of New Adult books in the past year. Some have been good and some have been bad. Wait for You is one of the better ones. I really enjoyed this book. Avery has gone across the country to college in order to get away from her family and home town. For most of the book it is obvious that Avery is hiding something from Cam. It's not hard to figure out what happened to her when she was 14, but knowing the secret early didn't take away from the story.

The characters were great. Avery hasn't had many life experiences so she is very cautious and she isn't naive. She doesn't take chances I was rooting for her to be able to find a soft place to fall because she hasn't ever really had that. Through Cam and her friends Brittany and Jacob, she is able to find a new life and a real home. I loved how she stuck up for herself in the end with her parents. I just loved Cam. He was funny, sexy and just smitten with Avery. He is also a smart boy because he realizes that when you find someone you can really care for, they are so worth fighting for. The banter between the two was fun to read!

This definitely isn't for the under 18 crowd. There are some pretty hot and heavy loves scenes in the book. But, if you are looking for a good New Adult novel to get started on, this one is so worth reading.