Trinity Stones

Trinity Stones - L.G. O'Connor Trinity Stones is a unique take on the Angel/Nephilim genre. Cara's life changes when she finds out she has an immense inheritance coming her way. The catch is that she can't talk about it. Once she finds out the real reason behind it, she must decide if she will answer her calling. It turns out that she is a Seeker and part of a Trinity. As the Seeker, she will one day try to hep someone make the decision between good and evil. It's a bit convoluted, but as the story unfolds the idea becomes clearer.

While a little slow at first, I ended up enjoying the story in the long run. In the beginning, I felt a bit disoriented and then there was a huge information dump. But once the real story got going, I loved it. I liked the idea of the trinity and stones. There is the Seeker, the Guardian and the Messenger. And in the middle is the Trinity stone, the one who needs the help. As I said earlier, it's a bit convoluted, but it makes sense as the story progresses. The characters were fun and interesting. I loved the bond between Simon and Cara. That their souls recognized each other was very sigh worthy. They were a lot of fun to watch.

The book is filled with romance, science, angels and of course evil demons. This is a great debut book and the first of a promising series. I look forward to reading the next one!