Bungalow Nights

Bungalow Nights - Christie Ridgway Bungalow Nights is the second book in the Crescent Cove series by Ms. Ridgway. If you are looking for a sexy and heartwarming story then Bungalow Nights is just the thing! I started this book after reading a very disturbing horror novel. Boy was this a soothing balm for my soul. The story is not just a romance, it deals with healing, reconciliation, forgiveness and acceptance. There is a lost packed into this sweet story! I didn't want to put it down!

Not only do we get to watch Vance and Layla fall in love, we also are treated to Addy and Baxter's story. I loved both couples and would have a hard time picking which one to choose as a favorite. Even though this is the second in the series I never felt like I was missing anything. Characters from the first book, Beach House No. 9, do show up in this one, but only briefly. I look forward to reading it as well as the third one, The Love Shack. Ms. Riggway is a new to me author. Her books will be showing up on my TBR Pile for sure!