Alienation

Alienation - Jon S. Lewis Alienation is the second in the C.H.A.O.S. Series. I reviewed the first one, Invasion, last February. I have been looking forward to reading the second in the series all year. Alienation continues the adventures of Colt McAllister in the fight against the alien enemy that threatens our world. While waiting begin his studies at the academy, he finds out that someone is trying to kill him. You see, he is slated to be the next head of C.H.A.O.S. and lead the Earth to victory. There are also other secrets locked in his memories that he needs discover about himself. That is a lot of pressure on a 16 YO kid.

Alienation is filled with intrigue and action. It also features a lot of cool weapons and equipment that sound like they come straight out of a comic book. There is more of a peek into the relationship between Colt and his best friends, Danielle and Oz. We also meet some new characters and potential friends for the trio (both alien and human). The book ends in a little cliffhanger, so I look forward to the next installment. Any kid, middle grade and up, will love this series.