Three Fates

Three Fates - Nora Roberts Three Fates was a pretty good read for me. It was really slow in the beginning and I almost turned it into a DNF. But, I kept on with it. I liked the overall story of three statues bringing three families together. Because the book is about statues representing the 3 Fates in Greek mythology, there are a lot of connections that seem to be destined between the three couples.

My favorite couple was Rebecca and Jack. They just seemed to fit together the best and their HEA was effortless. Of the other two couples, I think Malachi and Tia were the most changed. I really didn't care for Cleo's character. I really didn't see what Gideon would see in her, so I didn't believe their relationship. It could also have been that the narrator of the audio book made her sound like a drugged out hippie throwback. It got on my nerves after a while.

There really isn't any mystery or suspense in the book. It's a bit predictable. The best part of the book was how the three couples plotted revenge against Anita Gaye. I loved the Barbie and three stooges dolls! They were a nice touch. It is always fun to see a nasty villain get her due.