That Night on Thistle Lane

That Night on Thistle Lane - Carla Neggers That Night on Thistle Lane is the second book in the Knights Bridge series. I really loved the first book, Secrets of the Lost Summer and was looking forward to this one. I wasn't disappointed! We met Phoebe and Noah in the first book. Although, they didn't meet in the first book, their chance meeting in this one sets off immediate sparks. Their story is very sweet and so fun to read. I loved them together. I really like Noah from the first book and thought he really deserved his own shot at happiness. Phoebe has lived most of her life taking care of everyone. She has contented herself to never falling in love. Noah really throws her for a loop. I loved their HEA.

Along with Noah and Phoebe's story, there is more resolution to the problems in Maggie and Brandon's marriage. I love his attempts at wooing Maggie back to him. There was clearly a lack of communication between the two and they so obviously still love each other The mystery of the dresses was interesting. I liked how it tied in with the O'Dunn family.

I have always enjoyed Ms. Neggers contemporary romances. I hope that she will continue with Knights Bridge and treat us to more of residents of this sweet small town.