The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts - Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn The Lady Most Willing is the second collaborative novel from these three great romantic writers. Each writer dealt with a different couple, but within the same story. The transitions between writers were seamless, yet each author brought her unique style to their section.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Who doesn't love a story that features, not one, but three love at first sight stories? Over the days that the couples are stranded in the castle together, they find love where they least expect it. They also learn that appearances and first impressions aren't always accurate.

Out of all the couples, I love Catriona and Brett the most. Probably because they are the most unlikely couple. They just meshed well together and were very amusing. The caber scene was a real laugh out loud moment. Robin and Cecily were the most heart-wrenching couple. I didn't like Fiona and Byron much. If there was ever a case of no communication, it would be this couple. The one thing that I did wish for was to see how the bonus couple (I'll keep that one a secret) end up together. I would have loved to see that scene!

I hope these three ladies wrote another novel together. I know it will prove to be an amusing and romantic read!