Nowhere But Home

Nowhere But Home - Liza Palmer Nowhere But Home is a wonderful book. It's a well written and very heartwarming story. Queenie Wake has been running for ten years. Running from a town who sees her as no better than her mother, the love of her life, and really from herself. Now she is coming back home to figure things out. What I loved about this book is that it was such and honest look at the past and how it can affect who we are in this moment and who we become in the future.

As Queenie learns, the only way to look forward and grab what you want is to make peace with the past. I loved Queenie. Even though she has a lot to deal with, she is such a strong character. I enjoyed her journey as she works through her feelings about the past. Her realization that the only things that are important is love and her family was such a great aha moment. The other characters in the book were wonderful. I especially liked the relationship between Queenie and her sister.

I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a heart warming story about finding your true self and your way back home. You can't help but find yourself rooting for Queenie and the town of North Star, Texas!