No Way Back

No Way Back - Andrew Gross When I started this book, I was expecting a completely different book than the one I got. I could not put this book down! No Way Back is an excellent, well written mystery that kept me captivated until the end. Part of the story is told by Wendy, while the rest of the story follows the other characters. I actually liked the switch in points of view. I thought it worked very well here. Also, it wasn't clear how all of the parts of the story were going to fit together, but the author did a nice job of weaving them into a story that made sense.

If there was ever a story that would make you not want to cheat on your spouse, this one is it. When Wendy makes the mistake of going up to a stranger's room for a one night stand, she ends up smack in the middle of a HUGE conspiracy. That one mistake costs her everything she holds dear. What follows is a race against time to clear her name and to try to figure out what exactly is going on. I liked Wendy. I felt really badly for her and found she was a character I could root for.

I don't want to say too much on the plot, because it would ruin the story. There are a few twists that are better left to be revealed as you read. I think this book would make a great movie! Andrew Gross is a new to me author. I look forward to reading more from him!