Finding It

Finding It - Cora Carmack I think I liked this one the most out of the trilogy. Finding it is Kelsey's Story. She was Bliss's roommate in Losing It. I'm not sure I have read about a more tortured soul than Kelsey in a while. Her life growing up seems like it was a nightmare. Her parents lack of love and respect for their child just astounded me. No wonder she didn't feel like she fit in anywhere.

Instead of using her backpacking trip abroad to take in the sights of Europe, Kelsey partied, drank and hooked up everywhere she went. When she met Jackson, her world changed. I loved these two together. He showed her how to live and experience life in a healthy and fun way. It wasn't too hard to figure out what Jackson is hiding from Kelsey. Even suspecting what I did, I still loved their journey. The ending was perfect. Throughout the entire book, I was rooting for Kelsey to find peace and a soft place to fall. I was applauding her decisions she made in the end. It showed she truly "got it" and had grown up.

I highly recommend this series. Cora Cormack knows how to write great New Adult fiction. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!